Love

Love
Sweet Rylan

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Holidays!!!!!

SOOOOO, long time no blog!

I have been so busy and lazy lately...and have neglected my poor little blog...but I intend to catch up and keep at it

First I want to say, Merry XMAS, and Happy 2012!!!!
Can you believe it's TWENTY TWELVE? I sure cannot. It seems as if time is running away from me lately.
Over the holidays I received the BEST news ever....my BFF is PREGNANT! She and her husband have been TTC for a while now, and finally got their positive test, and are soaking up their new life to come. So, big congrats to you Jenny love, I cannot wait for it all. We are going to get to do lots of mommy stuff together, and that is amazing.
After having a baby, it becomes all consuming. My baby is what I live for, what is always on my mind, my purpose on this Earth. I am here to teach him, and be here for him on this planet. I am so thrilled that now my best friends get to experience this everlasting joy.

I cant wait to meet/hold my new neice or nephew.
So, we had a great Xmas!!! Rylan got lots of toys, and we spent time with family and friends, and Rylan loves all his new things! I made some lovely gifts for my family and friends, and I have a video to share but I don't want to share it just yet since all the gifts have not been given!
Rylan having his milk before a nap:)

Mommy and Rylan!

Playing the keyboard with daddy on xmas eve

Sweet buddies! Two diaper changes at once:)

Rylan on his new horsey he got for xmas!


So, the blog post is really random....I just wanted to write something. Hopefully soon I will have a more organized post.....until then

HAPPY 2012!!!!!

Love love love, Naomi

1 comment:

  1. Oh Naomi! I cannot wait for this experience! It is exciting and scary at the same time. I'm so glad to have you and Sarah on my support team <3 Y'all are awesome mommies! I love you (:

    ReplyDelete