Love

Love
Sweet Rylan

Thursday, May 3, 2012

6 weeks Pregnant with baby #2!!!

How far along? 6 weeks




Total weight gain: Pre pregnancy weight 135. I was down to 130 due to little appetite, now at 132.


Maternity clothes? No maternity clotes yet, but I can see my belly is gonna poke out quickly this time around!

Stretch marks? No new ones, still have my faded one's from Rylan's pregnancy though:)


Skin, Hair & Nails: My nails have been growing like crazy, last week and the few before that I had some acne, and this week my skin is clearing up looking lovely! My hair seems to be growing quickly, I was just thinking of cutting it.



Sleep: Sleeping fine, feeling EXHAUSTED. Ive been having some pretty intense, vivid dreams lately!



Best moment this week: Not pregnancy related, but I took Rylan to ride a train, and it made him so happy. He was the most excited ive seen him. He kept looking back at me and kissing me while riding the train as if he were saying, "Thank you mom, you're the best"! :)


Miss anything? Not at the moment ;)


Movement: Only gas for now. Cannot wait to feel some kicks!

Food cravings: Anything spicy or mexican food. Jalapenos, chips, and salsa!! I haven't eaten meat in a long time, and I have been craving some. Have yet to eat meat though. Im dying for some fettuchini alfredo and garlic bread!!! I will get some ASAP!


Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells have been intense for me. I gag while walking through wal mart because everything smells horrid to me there for some reason right now. Morning sickness has come to me within the last few days. It's not really horrible yet, but I feel naseous often all day. I try to eat something the moment I feel that way, that usually helps!!


Gender: It's far too early, but I cannot wait to know!

Labor signs: No way!





Symptoms: Backaches, exhausted, dizzy when I stand up too fast. Off and on loss of appetite. My nipples are SO sore. Everytime Rylan latches I have to take a deep breath. It doesn't really hurt to nurse, but the latching on is horrible! I have to remind Rylan numerous times to be gentle with the boobies.


Belly button in or out? In for now! But, I already have an "innie/outie" so it wont be long until it's popped out!


Can you see your toes? Yes!





Happy or moody most of the time: Ive been pretty moody. But mostly happy. And tired.



Looking forward to: Knowing the gender!!! My belly bump to pop out! Hearing the heartbeat for the first time!






XOXO

Naomi:)


4 comments:

  1. Congrats its a sweet news, your pics are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at that little bump!! So sweet (: Yay for being preggers together!! I can't wait for that bump to pop out so we can feel some kicks. I sure hope it's a little princess <3 I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I cant wait to feel some kicks! I hope there is a little princess in there too. I love you! It will be so awesome to have big ol belly bumps together!

      Delete