Love

Love
Sweet Rylan

Sunday, September 16, 2012

  26, yes...TWENTY SIX weeks pregnant. Whaaaaat?

Haha. I swear this pregnancy is flying by..third trimester on the way!
 
 
 
How far along? Currently 26 weeks as writing this.

Total weight gain: Pre pregnancy weight 135. Now around 149. I think I have gained close to 15 pounds now!! I have been losing and gaining off an on up until now and I think I may finally continue to gain. Haven't weighed myself in two weeks, so maybe I am bigger now?




Maternity clothes? I have been wearing maternity pants, shorts, sweatpants. I have some shirts that will still fit me for a while, and some skirts. I need new clothes though! The belly is growing quickly now!
Stretch marks? No new ones, still have my faded one's from Rylan's pregnancy though:)



Skin, Hair & Nails: My nails have been growing like crazy, my skin is pretty clear.My hair seems to be growing fast! My hair is long and lovely. I feel the pregnancy glow!




Sleep: Sleeping has been a bit uncomfortable. Not only am I exhausted, I cant get comfortable! My back hurts, feet hurt, and need pillows everywhere to get any sleep. My dreams are intense, I have to pee every two hours, I cant find a position to lay in that makes me comfortable enough to stay still! It seems I toss and turn all night. Ohhhh the pregnancy insomnia joy!


Best moment this week: BABY MOVEMENT!!!! Lots and lots of it!!! Non pregnancy related though...Rylan is the sweetest. Every day I get to be with him I am so thankful, he really is quite the sweet little boy these days!
Miss anything?All the foods I love. I still have lots of aversions, but it is getting better! I miss having a normal appetite, mine is all out of whack!

Movement: LOTS of movement!!!! I feel baby girl all day! She seems to be most active when I am laying in bed, and at night. And I suppose she is sleeping all day! When I am crouched over or in the car, she goes crazy with movement!!! Zachary felt baby kick for the first time:) I am starting to be able to feel stronger ones higher up now. Before she stayed pouncing on my vajayjay! Ha. But I suppose she is filling out my belly more now.


Food cravings:Chicken noodle soup, mexican food (although the heartburn is horrendous), pizza, BBQ, potatoes, avocados, pasta with alfredo sauce, brussel sprouts, poptarts(guilty), cereal with almond milk, chili/bean soup, cornbread, pumpkin, and a weird and sooooo bad craving I have is coffee:( I work late now, and the smell of coffee is amazing. So sometimes I give in a drink a cup:( I would just drink decaf but working so late its not just the coffee I crave, but the caffeine too! I know...shame on me.


Anything making you queasy or sick:Lots of food is still making me quesy. I still throw up somedays, SO RANDOMELY. I will literally just all of the sudden gag and throw up, out of no where! It's crazy! I have even had to pull over from driving to throw up!
Gender:BABY GIRL!!!!!! At least I hope she's still a girl in there...thinking of getting another sonogram to make sure, but I dont know if I want one or not.


Labor signs: No way!

Symptoms: Backaches, exhausted, short of breath, peeing every 20 minutes, heartburn, emotional,scatterbrain...(is that a symptom?)..ha. GAS. Oh my how I have forgotten the gas during pregnancy. Lots of nausea. Moody. And happy. I dont feel  crampy after breastfeeding Rylan anymore, so that is good! Growing/stretching pains. Soooo sleepy. Feet hurt:( I am really considering getting a massage!!!




Belly button in or out?It's out there, no doubt.

Can you see your toes? Yes!







Happy or moody most of the time: Ive been pretty moody.And going through some things right now as well, I am sad and lonely alot. But, it doesnt change the fact I am thrilled and ecstatic for my baby girl to be here soon!




Looking forward to:A large appetite coming soon...still dont have a huge appetite. Looking forward to starting work from home in the next few weeks! I am looking forward to getting everything ready for my HOME BIRTH!!!




I am 26 weeks while writing this! I have another midwife appt on September 20th! Only a few days away!
Last appointment went GREAT! I LOVE my midwife!!!








 At work...25 1/2 weeks or so!

 Haha, the infamous work bathroom. 25 weeks 6 days!
 This is my SWEEEEEET new nephew Jaylon Crue. Oh my he is wonderful!
 And of course my sweet sweet Rylan Jude:)
26 weeks pregnant belly!!!!!


Check me out on Youtube!!! naomrs1

Also, check out our collab channel TheCrunchyLife where we talk about crunchy/natural living...the way nature intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment