Love

Love
Sweet Rylan

Friday, November 23, 2012

                                  What are YOU thankful for??



As the holidays are here with us I am pondering all of the things I am thankful for in my life. Of course I have a lot to be thankful for, but what exactly has touched my life the most??

First I am thankful for my mother. She didn't push me out of her vagina...but she did carry me for 9 months, and gave me life. She made a sacrifice of her body to nourish me inside of her, and gave me life! By surgery, but that is beside the point. She worked hard to get me onto this planet. Pregnancy isn't easy, so I commend her for that, and will forever be grateful she brought me here to planet Earth.

Next I am thankful for my dad. He has been such an inspiration to me. He has never judged me, and how I live my life...only has found ways to cope with my free spirit. I have not been an easy child for him to deal with ESPECIALLY not in my teen years. I stayed out late, lied, was a wild child, introduced myself into things no father should have to deal with regarding their 15 year old daughter..but through it all he has been so supportive! Here I am now broke, I have a 2 year old, and a baby on the way...with an ex boyfriend who doesn't seem to care, and my dad has me living with him with loving open arms. NO questions asked. I could go on and on about how awesome he is, but there isn't enough time. Point is YOU ROCK DAD! Thanks for being there always.

I am so thankful for my son Rylan. He has showed me unconditional love, has brought so much joy to my life, and has taught me more than I ever imagined. He never ceases to amaze me. His eagerness to learn, his strong will, vibrant attitude, stubborn qualities are all so incredible and beautiful to me. He is absolutely splendid! He has challenged me, tested my patience, and opened up my heart in ways I never thought was possible. At the beginning, middle, and end of every single day his smile can wash away every worry. Simple things like reading with him, jumping on the bed, making silly noises, having a snack together....every bit of it is so amazing. I feel so blessed to be his mother. His giggles, messy face, and sweet words are all so comforting to me. Being a mom has changed my life, turned my life around from a low dark place, and I will forever be grateful to Rylan for that. I want to be the best example for him always, and hope that I am always his hero:) Watching him develop, grow, learn, and thrive is pure bliss!

I am so extremely thankful for my friends. My best friends have been there for me through it all. They have advised me, guided me, comforted me, "had my back" for everything. I haven't been the greatest person in my life, I have messed up, and I have made mistakes...but they have never ever betrayed me or left my side. They continue to show me the beauty in life, love, and friendships. They never are too busy to hear me complain, listen to my worries, and pick me up when I need a lift. Lately especially. I have been going through a really hard time, and just when I have needed them the most, they are there. No questions asked. They listen to me complain, bitch, whine, and stress. I know that the best friends I have now, will be the best friends I have forever. No doubt. I LOVE YOU BESTIES!

Im thankful for life. For healthy foods in our unhealthy world. Thankful for my health, wisdom, love for our Earth, animals, friends, acquaintances, family, my body, and my vagina....cause it's about to push a baby out in a few weeks!!! HAHA. Im so thankful for my princess coming in December. I know she will change my life in ways I cannot imagine just like Rylan did.

So....hopefully I covered it all..but I would love to know. What are YOU thankful for??


xoxo NaturalMommyNaomi

3 comments:

  1. I have 4 kids 2 boys 5&2 and 2 girls forever18months she would be 4& 9mnths. They are my life. I love your posts and how you put ur heart into everything and educate ur self i just wanted to warn u as i wish i was warned. I see you have blinds which are what took my babygirl.. please educate yourself on these silent killers http://parentsforwindowblindsafety.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so terribly sorry to hear about your baby girl:( that breaks my heart. I will check into this about the blinds.
    Best wishes and hugs to you mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.. i just follow u on youtube and i seen them in quite a few of your videos. I would never wish this on anyone so protect those babies. Blinds take a child every 2 weeks. From 9months to 7-8 yrs old. Tying up pull cords doesnt make them safe because the inner cord the one which runs through the top and down through them makes a loop when pulled out. PFWBS.ORG

    ReplyDelete