Love

Love
Sweet Rylan

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Busy Life...


I have gotten myself extremly busy lately. Life has picked up on me, and I feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I started watching two kiddos, which I love them both, but I am so exhausted!
I wake up at 6 am to get ready for my day and don't hit the pillow to sleep until 12 am. It is a long day!

So..I have been so caught up with that, my kiddos, my new love, friends...
I have neglected other things in life...laundry, cleaning, healthy eating, my activities/passions/things that inspire me. I don't make time for my hobbies or myself.
I have been feeling neglected lately, but I think maybe I am neglecting myself.
I haven't been doing things for me that make me happy. I haven't made you tube videos or written in my blog. I haven't read a book lately. Haven't been cooking 3 healthy meals a day, haven't been eating as clean as I would like. I haven't been crafting things, sewing, scrap booking, organizing.
I have been so busy with life I have neglected myself and everything I am about.
I want to get back to it all but how in the world do I find time? When my kiddos go to sleep I have to pick up, and get ready for the next day. Which then leaves me at about 9:30 pm where I can sit for myself for a bit before going to sleep. I could fit one thing in every day, but I am in an uninspired funk.
I have no idea what this funk is all about. I feel strange in my life though.

It's crazy. I have a new man in my life who I really love..but there is something missing. Not another person, but myself. I am feeling a bit absent in my own life lately. Does that even make sense?
I have neglected myself. I guess as a single mom balancing all that I am in my life I have no time to treat and pamper myself. Although I do deserve it.

Psssssh I dont even know what I am talking about anymore. I do know I miss Naomi though.
I don't feel security, and it has left me on edge in my life. I feel like not a thing is certain and something is bound to be ripped away from me at any moment. 
I hate these negative thoughts! I want to feel secure, I hope I can get there soon.
I have been feeling a bit lonely too. I am surrounded by people that love me but I still feel a lonely struggle. That feeling goes away when I am with him, but a lot of the time I am alone and it feels uncomfortable. I need to love being alone with myself more, but I am feeling a bit down about it lately.

What a depressing blog post, I know. But I feel the need to put this out what I am thinking today, right now.

Hope the next blog post will be the exact opposite in emotion.


GET OUTTA THAT FUNK NAOMI

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment