Love

Love
Sweet Rylan

Friday, November 4, 2011

I love Rylan Jude More Than There Are Stars in the Sky!

Some days I get so emotional thinking about and looking at my son Rylan Jude. I literally love him so much it makes me cry. I never thought someone so small could teach me so much everyday. Today I was playing with Rylan, stacking blocks and pushing his truck back and forth with him, and he did the sweetest thing, I was as a loss for words at how amazing he is. I mean, everyday he amazes me ...but it is unbelieveable that I have such a beautiful child. One who loves me no matter what.He is so innocent and loving, and I couldn't ask for anything better. He is perfect. As we were playing, Rylan stopped what he was doing and came to me and wrapped his arms around me and rested himself on me for a minute...hugging me so sweet, and I know he was telling me how much he loves me. What a great feeling that is, hugging your child. So many people take that for granted, and I don't ever want to forget how special each and every hug, kiss, smile, giggle, cuddle, and love from my son is to me. I am so lucky to have him, as he is me. I love him so much that it makes me cry. I cry often thinking about how much love I have for him. My baby is growing so fast, and I want to treasure each moment of it!


What a sweet sweet boy he is<3


Kissing his daddy<3

I only have one follower on this blog here....I know I can always count on my bestie JENNY to care about what I have to say here. Followers really isnt my point here anyway. Writing in journals and diary's are a great therapy for me. I like to have this space to rant..to brag...to share..to document. It's nice. It's my own personalized page to write my feelings, and honestly...who doesn't love to talk about their feelings? Some people hide their feelings...but I just know they are bursting to want to share them. This is the perfect place for me to share! To throw it out there...burp it out somewhere..releasing it into the world! It's a good feeling.
It's a great feeling!!!!

I have been rambling really.....but I do have an issue at hand the moment I am writing this....my TOES are FREEZING!!!!! They wont warm up. Good thing Rylan is wearing his footed jammies to sleep!!!

Anyway...off to bed. A new day is on the rise....a new day filled with love.

Hope yours is too.

Love, NaturalMommyNaomi  : )

1 comment:

  1. You can count on me! I'm always here for you <3 I love reading your blog! Even though we talk about this stuff often, it's nice to read it. There's always so much more detail when you have the time to sit and think about what you're going to say.
    Rylan really is the sweetest little boy! I didn't even want to leave Sarah's yesterday when he kept wanting kisses from me <3 I am still amazed every day at the amount of love I have for that little human (: He is amazing. And you are amazing!
    If someone would have told me 3 years ago that this is what our lives would be like, I would have laughed my ass off in disbelief. But it's like this was the plan all along. A baby named Rylan for us to love <3 A Naomi that went from party girl to mom of the year. Party girl Jenny that has changed in so many good ways. A Judah and momma Sarah. This is exactly the way it's supposed to be. And hopefully I will join your mommy club very soon! I love you and Rylan so much! Give him sweet love and kisses from his Auntie Jen <3

    ReplyDelete