Love

Love
Sweet Rylan

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So, here it is, here I am, follow me, and maybe I can entertain or educate you!!

My first blog entry! I made the blog a while ago...and here I am with my first entry. What to write about? Well, I will start with something I LOVE..which is cloth diapering! I am feeling kind of sad about diapers soon coming to an end...(weird?). Yes, potty training is coming soon I feel. Rylan has started talking about peeing and pooping and we have started introducing the potty. This is so bittersweet to me. I am not sure if I am quite ready for the cloth fluffy bum to be gone! But I know I will be very proud of my big boy. Either way it's a huge step. For the BOTH of us. As I was folding diaper laundry...stuffing inserts and folding wipes and prefolds...I thought to myself..."When Rylan is potty trianed...does that mean I get to have a new baby to fill these diapers"?


I sure hope so!!!!!!


Here is my stash of diapers video...the stash has been added to. But here is some of Rylan's diapers that have been so wonderful to us!

Hope you're having a fluffy day!
Love love love, NaturalMommyNaomi<3

1 comment:

  1. Another baby already? Sarah gave us the fever!! I have a feeling you're gonna have oodles of babies, and you're the perfect woman for the job <3 Can't wait for more posts from my bestie (:

    ReplyDelete