Love

Love
Sweet Rylan

Friday, November 25, 2011

Proactive, Vitabath, and Venus Proskin Razor!!!!

So, I received a Cosmo Voxbox through influenster.com. Let me just say, I was BEYOND thrilled and pleased with it!!! First off, I woud like to talk about the products.
Proactiv
Vitabath
Venus Proskin Razor

All three are approved by this mama!!!

Proactiv is very effective when you use it correctly. It leaves my skin feeling soft, and gets rid of the pimples! The only drawback is that it's not natural. It smells "chemical-ish", which I am not a fan of. But it does indeed work well! If only I would have used this when I was 13 and covered in zits!!!! I would show a picture of my pimple face...but it is very scary. An akward time in my life!

Next is the Vitabath!! AND OH MY I LOVE IT! I got the In Bloom Asian Orcard and Coconut. Let me say, it smells just like you would imgagine with a scent title like that. SO good. It is paraben and sulfate free, which is a HUGE plus!!! It smells great, lathers great, and leaves my skin soft and delicous! I give this both my thumbs up!

Last is the Venus Proskin Razor...which is so great! I get razor burn pretty badly, so this was amazing to me after I shaved winter coat #1 off, and NO razor burn!!! It's the mousterizing razor, and it definitely does the job!

Like I said, I was PUMPED, and ECSTATIC to get these products, and enjoyed them all so well!!

Here is my video review on them....


Anyway, check out Influenster.com!!!!

Much much love, NaturalMommyNaomi

No comments:

Post a Comment